We received 70 responses to the consultation:
- 65 from opted-in bodies;
- 3 from contracted firms; and
- 2 from representative organisations of opted-in bodies.
Most consultation responses confirmed their support for the proposed approach to setting the 2021/22 fee scale:
- 53 responses (76%) confirmed they agree with the proposals;
- 23 of those positive responses (32% of all responses), support the proposed approach but raised some concerns or caveats;
- 17 responses (24%) did not support the proposals.
Summary of consultation responses
|Support without caveats||Support with caveats||Total who support the proposals||Do not support the proposals|
|Number||% of responses||Number||% of responses||Number||% of responses||Number||% of responses|
For comparison, we received 54 replies to last year’s consultation on the 2020/21 fee scale.Back to top